Wednesday 4 November 2015

Nerd Travels // Singapore Part 1


Let's take a break from all the Tassie goodness shall we? Bought an air ticket, arranged accommodation with cuzzie then off I went to Singapore. Haven't been to the Financial hub since 4 years back. Oh~ Those were the days when I was still a university student. Wanted to make time for my family in Singapore and dear friend whom I missed like cray. Wasn't planning for intense island exploration, shopping or gourmet dining experience with fancy dinner dress and stilettos. That would be perfect but with the weakening currency, I wish.

There were several places I wanted to strike off my <Singapore Travel List> so badly. So that's where we went! 

Gardens by The Bay
Marina Bay Sands
Haji Lane

The weather was hot and stuffy so lame hair and oily face was part and parcel. Not to complain, but being out the whole day in that weather was kinda challenging. Imagine how sticky we were by midnight! Flies and falling leaves could literally stick on us if the wind blew. Okay, I was exaggerating. Haha. You could tell through my face above.


Lucky enough, there was an ongoing "Light fest" where buildings light up from 19:00 till 00:00. Moving light graphics could be found at most corners. Chilled around town, watched live performance by  <<The Lost Box>> and sipped on some cool beer. Life.

Thank you for reading and Happy Wednesday!

Don't wanna miss out future Nerdyness? Follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment