Friday 31 October 2014

Nerdy Haul : Zalora Heels

I know its Autumn now but I just had to do some Spring cleaning and reorganizing because I will be away soon for quite some time. It was difficult for me because of the sentimental value, feelings and story behind each and every pair of shoes that I own.

However, I know its time for me to turn over a new leaf and get rid of things that I no longer need in my life :) The first step was to reorganize my shoe closet. 2 pairs of black heels were so worn out so off they go. Other pair of shoes that weren't worn often enough were all packed up to be donated. So of course I had to get replacements right?



Taupe Strappy Heel Sandals
An everyday office look type of shoes. Dresses up an outfit in a minimal and muted way.


Black Laser Cut Strappy High Heel Sandals
These are great to be paired with work pants, skinny jeans or even a full circle skirt. A little too high to run around town but great for casual strolls in the office.

I bought these at a discount on top of the discounted price. If you are new to Zalora, ZBAPqLL will strike 15% off anything. Have a nice weekend head everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment